Breakfast Casserole with Bellisari’s Blistered Jalapeño & Fig Spread and North Country Charcuterie Breakfast Patty
Softened butter to grease the pan
6 tsp olive oil
1 large red onion, halved, and then sliced lengthwise into ¼ thick wedges
Kosher salt and black pepper
4 cups torn kale leaves
¾ cup diced fontina
12 large eggs
¾ cup heavy cream
½ cup grated parmesan
Aleppo pepper for finishing
- Heat oven to 325 degrees. Generously butter a large 2½-quart baking dish.
- Heat 2 teaspoons of olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium. Add North Country Charcuterie Breakfast Patty and cook, stirring to break it up, until lightly browned, 6 to 8 minutes. Transfer to the baking dish, spreading it in an even layer.
- Add 2 teaspoons of oil to the skillet and increase heat to medium-high. Add red onion, salt it lightly and cook, stirring frequently, until it starts to take on color, about 8 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-low and continue cooking until softened, 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer to the baking dish and arrange evenly on top of the sausage.
- Add the remaining 2 teaspoons of oil to the skillet and heat over medium. Add kale, season it lightly with salt and pepper, cover and cook, occasionally tossing with tongs until wilted, 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer to the baking dish and arrange evenly on top of the onions. Top with the fontina.
- Whisk together the eggs, Bellisari’s Blistered Jalapeño & Fig, and cream in a large bowl and season generously with salt and pepper. (If making ahead of time, wrap the baking dish and egg mixture separately and refrigerate until needed.)
- Pour the egg mixture over the ingredients in the baking dish, and sprinkle with Parmesan. Bake until the eggs are just set in the middle, 25 to 30 minutes. (Increase the baking time by about 15 minutes if the components were refrigerated ahead of time.).
- Broil until the top is lightly browned, 2 to 3 minutes. Sprinkle with Aleppo.
Pad Thai North Country Charcuterie Sai Ua Sausage with Bellisari’s Saigon Street Sauce
1 (14 oz) package stir-fry rice noodles
2 tbsp vegetable oil
½ lb peeled and deveined small shrimp
6 green onions, chopped into 1-inch pieces
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
3-4 tbsp Bellisari’s Saigon Street Sauce
3 tbsp soy sauce
3 tbsp fresh lime juice
2 tsp fish sauce
¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
½ cup chopped roasted salted peanuts
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Rinse well with cold water to prevent sticking and set aside.
- In a medium bowl add the shrimp and Bellisari’s Saigon Street Sauce, coat the shrimp evenly and let sit for 10 minutes
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add North Country Charcuterie Thai Style Sai Ua Sausage in a single layer. Cook on both sides until browned, about 6 minutes total. Remove to a plate.
- Add the vegetable oil to the skillet, then the shrimp, green onions, and garlic. Cook 3 to 4 minutes, until shrimp is opaque.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, lime juice, brown sugar, fish sauce, and 2 tablespoons of water.
- Add the noodles and smoked sausage to the skillet, then the soy mixture. Stir well to combine. Increase heat to medium-high and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until noodles are hot. Mix in 1/2 of the cilantro and peanuts. Ladle pad Thai into serving bowls and top with remaining cilantro and peanuts.
- Optional: once ready to serve, drizzle Bellisari’s Saigon Street Sauce on top
Spicy Lasagna Dip w/ North Country Charcuterie Hot Italian Sausage and Bellisari’s Calabrian Spread
1 lb North Country Charcuterie Hot Italian Sausage
8 oz cream cheese
1 jar of Bellisari's Calabrian Pepper and Sweet Tomato Fennel Spread
1 Bag of Tortilla chips
- Brown North Country Charcuterie Hot Italian Sausage in a pan and drain after cooking.
- Add cream cheese and heat until melted and combined.
- Add in Bellisari's Calabrian Pepper and Sweet Tomato Fennel Spread and mix. Serve warm with tortilla chips.