Did you know that all our spreads and sauces pair perfectly with wine and cheese? What make this so great is on weeks like this when the holidays are running you ragged and you need appetizers for three different parties-we have got you covered! With kid’s school parties, homework, work, sports and holiday festivities none of us have time for complicated, twelve ingredient recipes. Our “Gourmet Convenience” is not just a tag line for us-it is a way of life. Below are some simple holiday cheese recipes that are perfect when you are on the go!
Calabrian and Sweet Tomato Fennel Spread:
- Spread Calabrian on a sliced toasted baguette and top with Manchego cheese or Parmesan Cheese and a fresh basil garnish.
- Spread Cream Cheese(or any soft cheese) on a platter and layer with pesto and Bellisari’s Calabrian and Sweet Tomato Fennel Spread and serve with a sliced baguette or crackers.
Blistered Jalapeno & Fig Spread
- Aged White Cheddar slice on a four-point toast topped with Blistered Jalapeno & Fig Spread.
- Filo Shells with Mascarpone Cheese and Blistered Jalapeno & Fig Spread.
Balsamic Shallot & Black Garlic Spread
- Spread a container of Jarlsberg cheese spread in a baking dish and top with Balsamic Shallot and Black Garlic Spread, heat until bubbling and serve with toasted pita chips.
- Lay a wheel of brie cheese in a baking dish and pour a jar of Balsamic Shallot and Black Garlic Spread on top and heat at 350 until the cheese is soft. Serve with sliced baguette, apples or crackers.