Come Work With Us!
Bellisari’s is an Ohio based small batch Specialty Food Company that specializes in upscale spreads and sauces, all with unique and on-trend flavor profiles. We are about Gourmet Convenience bringing friends, family and food together in a celebration of togetherness.
Join our winning team as a Brand Ambassador promoting our products at your local retailers. We are looking for outgoing, enthusiastic, friendly, reliable individuals to join our team. We hire people who enjoy interacting with the public and have a passion for food. You can be the one who excels in captivating an audience during in-store events, with an emphasis on brand awareness, sampling, retail sales and building customer loyalty. We will provide training and all the necessary supplies. Our pay rate is $15.00 per hour and possible commissions.
Responsibilities and Duties
Create brand awareness and positive impressions of our product by engaging consumers through sampling and demonstrating our gourmet products. A Bellisari’s Brand Ambassador serves as the face of our products to consumers at selling events in the field. They are responsible for performing selling events in order to build awareness of best-in-class products, by communicating unique value and encouraging trial.
- Set up, break down, product preparation and sampling during in-store selling events.
- Clean and professional appearance required.
- Actively draw in customers to the event table and drive sales
- Generate brand awareness and positive product impressions to increase sales.
- Ability to meet schedules and deadlines.
- Offer promotional materials to customers (e.g., recipes, brochures, business cards, etc.)
- Submit required paperwork and suggestions and comments from customers and managers.
- Order supplies as needed.
Selling events are generally 4 hours long and occur between 10 am-7 pm. We are hoping to bring candidates on board who are reliable, motivated, and eager to promote the Bellisari’s brand awareness
Qualifications and Skills
- Prior promotional demonstrating experience a plus.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Weekend availability required.
- Ability to work independently as well as a member of a team.
- Must be comfortable addressing and engaging the public.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Must be able to stoop, bend, reach, turn, twist and stand.
- Must be able to stand for entire time of selling event (from 4 to 6 hours).
- Access to a reliable transportation.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Ability to travel within a limited geography.
Ability to be trained and to follow basic Food Safety Guidelines as provided by Bellisari’s
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
Assistant Operations Manager - Internship
Primary Purpose: Supports company operations by assisting manager with maintaining office systems in a highly professional and friendly work atmosphere.
Essential Functions and responsibilities:
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurment.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Assists in preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Additional Functions and Responsibilities
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Licensing
High school diploma or GED required. College courses preferred.
Skills & Knowledge
Supply Management, Informing Others, Tracking Budget Expenses, Delegation, Managing Processes, Developing Standards, Promoting Process Improvement, Inventory Control, Reporting Skills
Marketing and Sales Manager
PRIMARY PURPOSE: Accomplishes business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans; implementing sales plans; managing staff.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; resolving problems; identifying trends; determining system improvemants; implementing change.
- Meets marketing objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Assists with forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs; competition, supply and demand.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Identifes marketing opportunities by defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Sustaines relationship with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Provides marketing information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Travel as required.
Education and Liscensing
High school diplomia or GED required. Marketing college courses preferred.
Skills and Knowledge
Strong oral and written communication skills, ability to manage multiple projects at a time, expierence writing press releases, making presentations and negotiating with media, design and production of print materials and publications, computer literacy in word processing, database management, design and page layout, a commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams.